- Impact
- 0
Hi,
I've seen a site available where you can pay a fee to monitor expiring domains names, (and a few free ones come to that) my questions are:
1) What are peoples experiences of these? Do you have any good reccomendations?
2) Are the paid versions any better than some of the free options out there?
3) I've seen sites that freely list domains that are already deleted or pending DELETE, however am i right in that if you catch this before the deletion period (eg backorder the domain) you stand a better chance of getting it as it wont be listed in public auctions, and rather, they are only auctioned privately between those who have backordered them?
Based on the above (if that statement is true) it would suggest that catching a domain earlier before it goes into delete gives you a better chance of winning it?
Am I correct? any help is much appreciated.
I've seen a site available where you can pay a fee to monitor expiring domains names, (and a few free ones come to that) my questions are:
1) What are peoples experiences of these? Do you have any good reccomendations?
2) Are the paid versions any better than some of the free options out there?
3) I've seen sites that freely list domains that are already deleted or pending DELETE, however am i right in that if you catch this before the deletion period (eg backorder the domain) you stand a better chance of getting it as it wont be listed in public auctions, and rather, they are only auctioned privately between those who have backordered them?
Based on the above (if that statement is true) it would suggest that catching a domain earlier before it goes into delete gives you a better chance of winning it?
Am I correct? any help is much appreciated.














