Dynadot

Domain Investing 101: The Second Edition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
You may know me as one of the bloggers for NamePros.com (see some of my articles at www.namepros.com/blog). I wanted to introduce you to the second edition of my book entitled Domain Investing 101.

timthumb.php

In just over 36,000 words I take you through domain investing from the very beginning. From those very basic topics you'll gain a general knowledge of domains, on which you'll build on later in the book when you start learning about how to buy domains, where to buy them, how to sell and much, much more.

The second edition has some important updates. As you may be aware, the domain industry changes so quickly that it was vital that I amended parts of the book to reflect the current state of the market (including Chinese investments, Flippa's introduction as a domain auction house and more).

The description of the book:

Experienced domain name investor James Iles takes you through the domain investing from the very beginning. In this the second edition of the eBook, you'll learn about:

- The basics of domain names

- Domain Appraisals & scams

- Cybersquatting, Trademarks and UDRPs

- The tools you need to succeed (all freely available)

- Where to buy domain names

- Which domains to buy

- How to sell your domains for profit

- How to find end users

- Which person to email within a company

- How to write a sales email

- How to negotiate

- How to list your domains at aftermarket websites

- How to manage your portfolio

- How to develop domains to make money

This version of the book is being exclusively listed for sale on NamePros, so to buy a copy of the book, please click here. After clicking on "Buy Now", you can enter the following coupon code to receive a 40% discount: namepros40

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have read this ebook and it is really informative and a must for newbie and intermediate domainers.

•••
•••
I have read this ebook and it is really informative and a must for newbie and intermediate domainers.

How is that possible? To buy it, read it and post about it in 2 minutes?

Did he get some freebie copy to look at beforehand, I know some people do that with ebooks. Do you have any for (trusted) members here to give a review?

•••
How is that possible? To buy it, read it and post about it in 2 minutes?
I have read the first edition a couple of months back and my opinion is based on that.

•••
No review copies have been given out here.

•••
For reviews of the first edition, please see this link.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back