Dynadot

discuss Domain Industry News (Fake)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
With all the buzz about Fake News, I thought we should have a thread dedicated to Domain Industry Fake News.

If you posting some bs story, post it here. This thread welcomes Fake Domain Industry News!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My point wasn't whether there was real news involved. My point is that when you make jokes out of fake news something gets twisted into reality, and then the mixture of fake + real news can convince people of weird things. It happens too much these days. /rant

•••
•••
My point wasn't whether there was real news involved. My point is that when you make jokes out of fake news something gets twisted into reality, and then the mixture of fake + real news can convince people of weird things. It happens too much these days. /rant

Jokes often have some degree of truth embedded in them. I am not making accusations saying that the above scenario is exactly what is going on BUT I will say that just like any other marketplace on this planet... The Domain marketplace can and is being manipulated to a certain degree by those that have the power and means to do so...for various reasons. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive...

•••
And in other news the Unisex registry announces it is launching the .cum extension from its secret base in the Gayman Islands.

"After the wild success of the .kumquat extension we saw a real opportunity bring a handful of joy to the domainer community as the domain market matures into the adult phase, with a throwaway domain costing less than a budget condom" said one broker.

Premium domains can be reserved at www.ho.cum until 1 April.

•••
•••
•••
BREAKING NEWS

It has been discovered that 4 word domains, such as StaplerStaplerStaplerStapler.com are among the most valuable domains, not 4 letter ( LLLL.com ) as was previously rumored among the domain industry.

Here is our reporter reporting from the domain dollar store below to educate you on other high quality domain types:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
FakeNews1.jpg

(Source: RoundEmUp.Org)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back