IT.COM

domains Domain.id Marketplace Officially Launched

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
The premium domain marketplace from Indonesia, called domain.id, has been introduced to the public as the first Domain marketplace in Indonesia. The marketplace officially saw the soft launch on August 25, which was held during the annual Indonesian Internet Domain Name Registry (PANDI) event, PANDI Meeting 11.

Domain.id is a marketplace that focuses on selling, buying and auctioning domains, this marketplace offers competing and competitive domain name prices, and the ease of buying and selling domains.

read more (scoop)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why doesn't he use a good domain name?
At least have a COM domain

•••
Why doesn't he use a good domain name?
At least have a COM domain
They mostly sell .id domains and they are from Indonesia so it's not that bad..

•••
From what I see, it is run by the registry and is filled to the brim with crap domains that look like "registry premiums". Not a very smart move.

Also it seems that there's a lower limit of 5 characters to search, so if I list my work // dot // id, nobody will be able to find it, how nice. :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Wow-what an interesting information thanks for sharing this information.

•••
•••
Not worth to mention. Domains listed on there are not premium, most of them are worth nothing ($0)

Last edited:
•••
i think the website is not finished. Better be you domain.id need finish it first. and the email is not working.

Last edited:
•••
Armpits.id $2300 thats premium

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back