Dynadot

Domain Hangman: Guess the Domain, Win the Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
First member to post the complete domain name wins the domain.

You may try to guess the full domain at anytime. Don't solve the puzzle if you don't want the domain!

Rules for guessing a letter:

1) One letter at a time.
Players may guess one letter at a time, like in hangman or Wheel of Fortune.

2) One player at a time. I will only respond to one player's letter guess at a time. If I haven't replied to another player yet, save your guess until I respond to them.

3) Take turns. If I reply to your letter guess, you must wait until another player has guessed a letter before guessing another letter.

4) Guess carefully. Three wrong guesses (letter or full domain) and you're out for the round!

I will try to be as fair as possible in determining the winner. My mistakes in giving clues will not nullify the contest if someone guesses the correct name in spite of my errors. If there is any dispute of a winner, I will ask a moderator to review. Thanks and have fun!

Round 1:
12 letter domain (registrar: Dotster)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

Go for it, guess a letter.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
3 Ds(y)

D O M A _ _ _ _ _ D E M _ _ T _ _ _ E D . C O M

Wrong guesses:
karmaco: P, 2nd word is menagerie
HereDomainthere: R

Could make a website with some tips / blog posts / links to resources...with this domain :alien3:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
3) Take turns. If I reply to your letter guess, you must wait until another player has guessed a letter before guessing another letter.
:-P

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
WoooooHooooo .. Plus I've been looking for a reason to finally create a Uni account! :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
DING DING DING
That makes me the winner then.:xf.grin::xf.grin:

Dont wanna steal anybodys thunder though
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
I feel like the guy who answered the final Jeopardy correctly .. but without forming it in the form of a question! :(

lol .. seriously .. I'm good either way with the decision and am thankful for the fun! ;)

•••
Okay, I'll stick with the rules and let codenoob have it :xf.grin:

please pm me your uniregistry email/username.

•••
If my opinion matters, I would like the domain awarded to @Ategy.com
He guessed it first.
If we start to nitpick, this wont be fun anymore, imo.

•••
DING DING DING

Actually .. not to steal your thunder too ... but I'm fairly sure you originally made the same typo as I did forgetting the S before editing it ... and since people only get one guess per round .. you can come join me in the unthundered corner ... lol

(I'm just kidding .. if you corrected the typo before anyone else posted the right answer it's probably good since there's no rule hard for that .. I just wanted you to feel dethundered like me .. lol)

•••
DING DING DING

I don't mean to be a stickler, but I copied and pasted your answer to WHOIS (immediately after you posted) The domain you initially posted wasn't registered. DomainingDemytified.com **missing a 's'** :p

•••
Actually .. not to steal your thunder too ... but I'm fairly sure you originally made the same typo as I did forgetting the S before editing it ... and since people only get one guess per round .. you can come join me in the unthundered corner ... lol

(I'm just kidding .. if you corrected the typo before anyone else posted the right answer it's probably good since there's no rule hard for that .. I just wanted you to feel dethundered like me .. lol)

I don't mean to be a stickler, but I copied and pasted your answer to WHOIS (immediately after you posted) The domain you initially posted wasn't registered. DomainingDemytified.com **missing a 's'** :p

Agreed. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
If my opinion matters, I would like the domain awarded to @Ategy.com
He guessed it first.
If we start to nitpick, this wont be fun anymore, imo.

lol .. thanks .. but it's no big deal .. fun that way .. if it was you who made the same typo as me then we can give it to Karmaco and vault this edition into legendary status .. lol.

•••
This is the most amazing contest ever ... lol .. imagine if Karmaco didn't post after us and the round was still technically open after all this discussion?

•••
if it was you who made the same typo as me then we can give it to Karmaco and vault this edition into legendary status .. lo
Very wise. Agreed

•••
:xf.confused:
I didn't even see any of this editing/typo stuff. You guys are funny.
Okay, . . . Congrats @karmaco (y):xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back