Dynadot

Domain Hangman: Guess the Domain, Win the Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
First member to post the complete domain name wins the domain.

You may try to guess the full domain at anytime. Don't solve the puzzle if you don't want the domain!

Rules for guessing a letter:

1) One letter at a time.
Players may guess one letter at a time, like in hangman or Wheel of Fortune.

2) One player at a time. I will only respond to one player's letter guess at a time. If I haven't replied to another player yet, save your guess until I respond to them.

3) Take turns. If I reply to your letter guess, you must wait until another player has guessed a letter before guessing another letter.

4) Guess carefully. Three wrong guesses (letter or full domain) and you're out for the round!

I will try to be as fair as possible in determining the winner. My mistakes in giving clues will not nullify the contest if someone guesses the correct name in spite of my errors. If there is any dispute of a winner, I will ask a moderator to review. Thanks and have fun!

Round 1:
12 letter domain (registrar: Dotster)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

Go for it, guess a letter.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If my opinion matters, I would like the domain awarded to @Ategy.com
He guessed it first.
If we start to nitpick, this wont be fun anymore, imo.

•••
:xf.confused:
I didn't even see any of this editing/typo stuff. You guys are funny.
Okay, . . . Congrats @karmaco (y):xf.laugh:

•••
: thumbs up :

How to cheat win at domain hangman:
find list of all 3 letter words with middle letter E
concatenate words into format of other known letters
bulk search taken/available domains
bulk whois taken domains and look for any regd in 2017 at nSilo

•••
Winner winner! The domain is

P A R A T R O O P I N G . C O M

Congrats Kenndien! PM me with your Epik.com email address and I will push the domain right over to you.

Thanks for playing everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say Hello Ron I hope you are well been a long time. Take care and thanks for the game.

•••
•••
Winner winner. Leopard got it!

L O W P R I C E D R O N E S . C O M

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Winner, PM me with your Epik username for the push!

•••
•••
Maybe more of us should do something like this not like we didnt get a fortune in names from fasthosts

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
WoooooHooooo .. Plus I've been looking for a reason to finally create a Uni account! :)

•••
DING DING DING
That makes me the winner then.:xf.grin::xf.grin:

Dont wanna steal anybodys thunder though
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

I don't mean to be a stickler, but I copied and pasted your answer to WHOIS (immediately after you posted) The domain you initially posted wasn't registered. DomainingDemytified.com **missing a 's'** :p

•••
If my opinion matters, I would like the domain awarded to @Ategy.com
He guessed it first.
If we start to nitpick, this wont be fun anymore, imo.

lol .. thanks .. but it's no big deal .. fun that way .. if it was you who made the same typo as me then we can give it to Karmaco and vault this edition into legendary status .. lol.

•••
This is the most amazing contest ever ... lol .. imagine if Karmaco didn't post after us and the round was still technically open after all this discussion?

•••
if it was you who made the same typo as me then we can give it to Karmaco and vault this edition into legendary status .. lo
Very wise. Agreed
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
•••
Winner! Congrats DNWon.

The domain is M O O N A G E N T . C O M

•••
Didn't you forget an 'O'? Beer Dragon?

•••
What the heck, are people looking these things up or something...

•••
Next Letter R for the new domain.

•••
I'm going offline soon, so this may be an "extended" round with longer breaks between replies if nobody guesses early. This is a good one!

ROUND 3:
8 letters + tld
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

Scoreboards reset. Guess now!

•••
MOHURRUM.com

haha :D

upload_2017-3-29_23-59-16.png

Remember step 2 and 3 --- Mohurrum.com isn't registered ;)

I'm assuming it's a brandable or something. Going to have to use a new strategy...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back