Domain Empire

strategy Domain Flipping.

NameSilo
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
Say, for instance; I run a ten designer company in Boulder, Colorado. My web design firm pulls in about 1,000 leads per month, and we close around 200 of them at an average sale price of $1,000, earning us $200,000 per month in revenue. That equates to me, the business owner, seeing around $2.4M in revenue per year. Tell me, what can your domain name offer me, that would make me want to spend a percentage of my yearly earnings acquiring it?[…]

Read More: How to Flip Domains to the Service Industry

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
the new emerging model appears to be reg/owners/controllers charging RENT on so-called PREMIUM names - I would HATE to flip a name for $20,000.00 only to see the buyer successfully charging $5,000.00 annual RENT and users/developers actually getting conditioned to pay

•••
the new emerging model appears to be reg/owners/controllers charging RENT on so-called PREMIUM names - I would HATE to flip a name for $20,000.00 only to see the buyer successfully charging $5,000.00 annual RENT and users/developers actually getting conditioned to pay

Hmm I think I've seen that before but it's interesting to see it again

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back