strategy Domain Flipping.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
4,794
Say, for instance; I run a ten designer company in Boulder, Colorado. My web design firm pulls in about 1,000 leads per month, and we close around 200 of them at an average sale price of $1,000, earning us $200,000 per month in revenue. That equates to me, the business owner, seeing around $2.4M in revenue per year. Tell me, what can your domain name offer me, that would make me want to spend a percentage of my yearly earnings acquiring it?[…]

Read More: How to Flip Domains to the Service Industry
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the article.
 
1
•••
the new emerging model appears to be reg/owners/controllers charging RENT on so-called PREMIUM names - I would HATE to flip a name for $20,000.00 only to see the buyer successfully charging $5,000.00 annual RENT and users/developers actually getting conditioned to pay
 
0
•••
the new emerging model appears to be reg/owners/controllers charging RENT on so-called PREMIUM names - I would HATE to flip a name for $20,000.00 only to see the buyer successfully charging $5,000.00 annual RENT and users/developers actually getting conditioned to pay


Hmm I think I've seen that before but it's interesting to see it again
 
0
•••
I love your blog. ... ;)
 
2
•••
Great article!
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back