NameSilo

information Domain-er Profiles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandPlease

BrandPlease.comTop Member
Impact
Hey All,

Just sharing a thought - take or leave it, it's just me sharing feedback that I feel has helped me.

Savvy buyers are in many cases tech savvy as well. In being so they do dig around and find details about the seller. Remember - you prob dont really know who the buyer is.

They will find you on NP, they will find your FB and LinkedIn, etc. and by doing so they will find your profiles. If, I was buying, I would size up the seller by what I can find out about them.

Portray a professional front/profile and you have increased your "Brand" trust and credibility = better profits.

I would also recommend creating a standard set up communications - basically a standard set up of email responses, that you can tweak to fit the situation but have standard language. I dont currently use Uniregistry but I remember they have a built in set up for email inquiry responses and sales communication process. Something like that may be helpful. Maybe someone can confirm if that is still there and/or other options to review.

Just my thoughts and hope it helps someone out.

Just think - if I were negotiating for a 5K domain - does the profile/s I see for this person make me comfortable doing so? AND, unfortunately for the rest of the world, I think you have to cater to the US and UK fraud fears. Escrow services are your friend and I would make it known early that is your preferred payment option (even if it is not) to calm early concerns.

Good Luck All,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think, if seller have experience, buyers have a good opinion about him.
you will not have to buy a domain "namepros.com" who came? no. you will first check

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back