Domain Empire

Domain Chat room

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

Hello,
I currently have a Domaining live chat room. I was looking to find experienced domainers that would be willing to help me moderate the chat room. I am looking for around 10 moderators that spend a lot of time on the internet. Please pm me for more details if yoout comu would like to apply for being a moderator for my chat room.
Chat room is for talking about Domains, websites and seo work. and for casual chat.

pm me for more details..thanks :wave:

Hello My name is oscar and i own 93 domains and have had my share of issues to have knowledge about domaining.I was a manager at walmart for 5 years and 5 years as a sales representative for pepsico ive seen the potential the internet has to make something materialize out of just a thought I hope to do so With your site i am a well seasoned salesman and have great people skills would like to know what the specifics on the type of moderator you need im on disability and am online all the time phone number 209-947-3115

•••
Good luck with it :)
I don't have much time to moderate, but if you need some technical help PM me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back