IT.COM

opinion Domain business in Canada Immigration form?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
I am domaining since the first quarter of 2019.I Had more than 15 small to medium sales and brokered another 20 plus domain of Mid to xxxxx Price after April 2020.

Although I have my full-time job, I can mention domain investing, selling and brokering my other profession now.

However, after receiving my IELTS (8.0) and ECA report this month, I am applying for Canada immigration now. Should I mention or include my domain-related profession on my application besides my main official job in an Spanish consultancy? There is an option for self-employed work too. This skill can help me to get a job in Canada since I am eligible to work as an employee of marketing and many others for a big domain acquisition company.

If I am supposed to inform the immigration about my domaining, what might be the actual name of the profession that cover my entire work of researching-investing-selling-brokering those digital assets? According to NOC list, I have to select and give a code.

Please reply to guide me so I can finish my application form. I will be grateful if you can provide me with actual information.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back