Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

domainer295

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi I am looking to appraise a domain , how much is the value on the open market?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
that is a super cool domain, ive been waiting for these to go mainstream my whole life. :)

my answer will be bias and if i was a billionaire i wouldve been offering to buy it:

enduser: $1.5mil

reseller: range $125k - $500k

gl, wow. :) (y)

thats how bias i am, just chked with namebio and sales results:

jetpacks.com $14150

so definitely hold for the future. ty.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I would guess 15-20k.
 
4
•••
I would hold on to this one for at least 5-10 years longer and revisit once it goes mainstream :)

I would guess 10-20k now. Future 100k+
 
4
•••
yes, good name. xx.xxx-low xxx.xxx $
 
4
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back