Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Domain Appraisal Request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fang27

Established Member
Impact
0
For: ajourneyhome.com

Estibot sez $1,200.....

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the idea the name conveys but i do not sniff high cash conversion or market interest.

I am sure i am not the only one to say it. Estibot can be spurious and many domains can be let drop that are "valued" by estibot. if you don't plan to develop i suggest a reg fee valuation.
 
0
•••
I like the idea the name conveys but i do not sniff high cash conversion or market interest.

I am sure i am not the only one to say it. Estibot can be spurious and many domains can be let drop that are "valued" by estibot. if you don't plan to develop i suggest a reg fee valuation.

Yeah, I noticed that estibot would give out some pretty wild values - like reg fee for very nice domains and high values for interesting, but not so hot domains....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back