PPC Ads # 0
Max PPC Bid $0.10
Overture/mo 39
Wordtracker/day 0
New! Estibot TotalSearch™ Data:
TotalSearches™ 860 /moRead More!
TotalCompetition™ 6/10 adsRead More!
TotalCPC™ $0.00 MaxBidRead More!

Free Domain Appraisal, Domain Valuation and Keyword Research Tool Domain Appraisal USD 1,200

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my minisite experience, medical-information terms do well in both click thru rate and in click amounts. This term gets 880 exact monthly google searches; not strong, but not awful. If I had the term I'd do a minisite with it, nausea-related terms as minisites I'm sure would do well. Wouldn't make a lot of money, but worth the reg and the time to build a small site with adsense. If I were buying names for minisites based on my prediction of future earnings, I'd probably pay no more than $30 for this one, I have much better terms with more searches that I get for reg fee but I'm sure this one would pay off as a minisite, probably eventually making $5 - $20 per month in adsense.

You'd probably only sell the name to a domainer who was building minisites, and if you find someone interested, I'd guess they might pay in the $25 - 50 range for it, undeveloped. Developed and with some traffic, we'd have to look at the stats...

Hope this is accurate and that it helps :)

•••
anybody else to appraise?

•••
Low $xx to domainers right now.

•••
Thanks for your appraisals? anybody else to appraise?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back