Dynadot

opinion Domain Advertising

NameSilo
Watch

jiy k

Established Member
Impact
Can Domains be sold via Social Media like Facebook sponsored Ads, App Ads or lisiting on Ebay etc.

Thank You.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fb paid ads doesnt work..
Best paid ads are of linkedin.
then twitter
then adwords if you know how to do retargetting without retargetting adwords will suck all your budget with no result.
fb ads not good for domains .. fb ads are good for Ecommerce only

I yes Agree with Riz, I have tried fb ads to promote domains buts its will not work,
Because its not possible to target people who like per example fb page of sedo or afternic or Namescon etc
because they don't have enough fans as facebook terms said, You can only only target people who likes Facebook pages that have more than 50K likes I think.

Last edited:
•••
here is some stats from Reddit Ads, even there was no sale but I got some attention and its better than fb ads if you want to promote a domain name.

redditads-share.png

and in namebio I paid $35 ( i got 8 click and there was no sale)

•••
@coolhands - That's awesome - thanks very much. I wondered about reddit and also stumbleupon which I see has now renamed to mix.

•••
Sedo home page display advertising about $65 a month, the effect is OK, could attract a lot of traffic, but the quality of your domain name determines whether it can be sold.

Is that listed as a 'Showcase' or 'Featured domain'?
Have you tried it?
I'd be interested to know many names are listed on the scrolls, and the unique visitors.

•••
here is some stats from Reddit Ads, even there was no sale but I got some attention and its better than fb ads if you want to promote a domain name.
and in namebio I paid $35 ( i got 8 click and there was no sale)
On another Ad network for advertising my domain marketplace/portfolio site, I spent $7.5 for 5 clicks, although no sales from those clicks yet. I'll continue.

advertiser-reports-campaigns-table-graph-monthly1.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back