IT.COM

Does Your Domain Name Suck?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever wondered if your domain name sucks? Why aren't you getting any offers on it?

In this video series, we want to review your domains and give you our opinion!

See more here

-Omar

@Willox Perez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, yes they do...

Dsuck.com
Hsuck.com
Zsuck.com

:)

•••
If they could, they would sell better 😂

•••
Yes, yes they do...

Dsuck.com
Hsuck.com
Zsuck.com

LOL. Feel free to email them to us! Not post them here. Funny names though!

•••
Interesting idea. Hope it works out for you guys!

•••
•••
Have you ever wondered if your domain name sucks? Why aren't you getting any offers on it?

In this video series, we want to review your domains and give you our opinion!

See more here

-Omar

@Willox Perez

Great video,...

Now you channel is on my wall...if you have feed, send me you url to publish.

•••
Great video,...

Now you channel is on my wall...if you have feed, send me you url to publish.

Thanks, much appreciated! Are you referring to a URL feed from our blog? If so, yes we do have one. I will PM it to you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Would you like to review the names on our marketplace? We've got about 500 domains, some are epic, some are trash. If it's good video content we can include it in our email newsletter to our users who use our parking service.

•••
Would you like to review the names on our marketplace? We've got about 500 domains, some are epic, some are trash. If it's good video content we can include it in our email newsletter to our users who use our parking service.

Can you email me so we can talk further about this?

Thanks.

-Omar

•••
•••
•••
Hi Omar, will you post here as the new vids are produced and available for viewing?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks!

•••
Hi Omar, will you post here as the new vids are produced and available for viewing?

Looking forward to it.

Thanks!

Yes, still working on several different portfolio reviews that were sent to us. Give us a little bit of time! =)

Thanks!

-Omar

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back