Dynadot

Does .tv any good ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does .tv any good ?
98% of my portfolio is .com and handful of .net, .org ,.co, .es , .co.uk and .io
I am an old dog , my focus always was dot com so I have no clue if .tv have a market
Is there a demand for .tv ?
I appreciate your feedback .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does .tv any good ?
98% of my portfolio is .com and handful of .net, .org ,.co, .es , .co.uk and .io
I am an old dog , my focus always was dot com so I have no clue if .tv have a market
Is there a demand for .tv ?
I appreciate your feedback .

If your focus is .com I would keep it there. .TV domain names are nowhere near as liquid and the best ones are going to cost some money to acquire to add to your portfolio.

If you find a good name that's intuitive for the extension it might be worth picking up but that's for you to ultimately decided.

A look at the history of the .tv extension.

https://tldinvestors.com/2011/02/the-history-of-the-dot-tv-extension.html

•••
•••
•••
For me it was 100% sale through rate. I happen to own only one .TV domain name and it's got sold recently to end-user.

I try to buy some but not yet find like that, you should very careful when buying domain specially in other TLDs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back