IT.COM

domains DOES NFT DOMAINS WORTH REGISTERING?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
Dear investors, you will quite agree with me that NFTs are the latest domain people are rushing to have now and for us to see how far people are strugling to register the domain for the Niche

Probably, almost every good name are been registered, but I tried my best to find this one NFTworkstation.com and I' still trying to get some more before the bubble burst or more trendy

Can you post your NFT domains for us to see and people can appreciate and value them if possible

I don't know if there is any thread of this nature about NFT but if there is any I wish someone could link me to it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NFTmoonshots.com
ICOmaze .com - Short, brandable and highly profitable
CreateYourOwnCryptoCoin .com - Great for tokenization marketing
MoonShotRally .com - Race to the crypto Moon
NFTpriceWatch .com - Get all NFT's in one place

Nice article on Medium "NFT Moonshots"
https://medium.com/the-capital/nft-moonshots-ec85ec179ce2

•••
•••
All the NFT names worth registering are gone 2 or 3 years ago.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
That means that the leftovers are worth more now 😆👍

If only domains worked like that we would all be rich.:xf.smile: crap domains will always be crap domains, we see this happen with every new tech niche.

•••
I now know how people are very serious with NFT domains
shortly today I submitted NFTIVO.com at squadhelp and see how good it is, by the time I checked back I found that the domain NFTIVO.com got registered a few minute I searched for it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back