Dynadot

Does NameJet still auction off $19 .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In the past I have used NameJet's $19 auctioning off of newly registered dropped domains which mostly their NetSol Registrars had caught.. But I haven't been actively buying recently. Searching their website I cannot find these $19 auctions any more. Did they stop this? Or could somebody provide a link?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it was Snapnames which did that and not Namejet?

•••
Oops yep. My bad memory. Please close this thread.

•••
As an aside. The SnapNames list of $19 domains looks extremely poor these days, compared to the past.

•••
As an aside. The SnapNames list of $19 domains looks extremely poor these days, compared to the past.
Yes... It seems quite poor. But that is likely because SN is getting scraps from DC. I see a lot of mediocre names get backordered and caught by DC using their regular dropcatch service...

Oops yep. My bad memory. Please close this thread.
Click Thread Options below the thread and uncheck "Open" in the dropdown

•••
Yes... It seems quite poor. But that is likely because SN is getting scraps from DC. I see a lot of mediocre names get backordered and caught by DC using their regular dropcatch service...

Click Thread Options below the thread and uncheck "Open" in the dropdown

Yeah. That did cross my mind. But not only are there less than a quarter of the domains they used to have but also the selection was also terrible. But I did immediately think of DropCatch as the culprit.

I couldn't find an Open link. Only a follow link.

•••
Isn't there a "thread options" with an arrow besides it?

•••
There is a More Options button, and when clicking that, I can only click on Watch this Thread and Receive eMail Notifications. There is no Close this Thread option. Like there is in the For Sale Threads.

•••
Perhaps a Mod will see this conversation and be kind enough to close this thread.

•••
Why to close it, useful info here.

•••
3/4ths of this thread is about not being able to close the thread. And the question itself was incorrectly formulated. I don't see how this thread can be useful to anybody.

•••
Back