Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Does anyone know of a script like this?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

HeyGeek

Established Member
Impact
8
Hi,
I'm looking for a script that does what http://www.qwksoft.com/qwktracker/ does, but on a simpler level.

I just need to be able to be able to attach a ?= to the end of my website URL for a few partner sites, and then be able to query a script through PayPal PDN once a transaction has gone through (I already have it set up, I can have it pull up a script as an image and pass along the variables I want to save -like price, time etc..)

Basically, I want a very simple way to be able to figure out what sites or PPC conversions are occurring from.

Any advice is appreciated!

George

----
the qwktracker link is just to show the basic use I need it for, I don't use Miva or anything like that, just basic PayPal buy now buttons with PDN and IPN enabled.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back