IT.COM

Does anyone have expecience with Zeropark.com? Is this a scam site?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I opened an account with zeropark and in contact with a certain Neill Burton prior to funding the account.

Right after i funded the account with an initial $50, my access to the dashboard was disabled. I am now getting a "Your account has been banned." error on login.

No warning. No email from Neill about the banning.

I just filed a dispupte with paypal for the transaction.

Is this a legitimate parking company and paid traffic source? Does anyone have experience with this site?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I once used zeropark. Traffic quality is low but they're not scamming.

•••
I have spent thousands of dollars testing and setting up campaigns at Zero Park.. I can tell you they are a straight fraudulent company with some good saas software. They take idle/dormant sources you hand pick and stuff huge volume in a single day of shit traffic just to steal your pre-paid budget. They should not be trusted and they will not let you narrow down each source/target to micro amounts to protect from this type of fraud. Don't think just because you picked the right sources/targets you are good.. Once you let your campaign run for more than a few days they start playing games and stealing from you. It's easy to see the traffic, conversions and users change from what you were originally buying 100% of the time.

•••
You use ZP as advertiser or what???

Regarding monetization...
ZP is used by Bodis as Tier2 backend... if no changes.

•••
As an advertiser/client.

•••
I had awful experience with Zeropark in November 2020. I deposited $200 but they charged me $208... I've tested 2 popular verticals - gambling and men's health product using their domain redirection with targeted keywords, full page popup traffic and RON. I even used their whitelist provided by Zeropark manager for gambling vertical. After spending $145 and 0 conversions I requested a refund of the $55 balance but the Zeropark manager refused it saying that the 1st deposit is non refundable… I disputed it with PayPal and Zeropark suspended my account the next day. I believe that Zeropark traffic (almost 10,000 clicks) I paid for was fraudulent (bot traffic) therefore I would not recommend Zeropark to any advertiser. I really feel that I was scammed. Stay away!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back