Dynadot

discuss Does anyone buy from Sale posts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainer Sid

Established Member
Impact
There are several posts being posted in Sell section, some get few views and some get few more.

My Question is, does this section really work?

Only comments I see in such threads is "Up" to move the thread on top and nothing else.

Opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Of course it works, nP marketplace is thriving

•••
Domains that are priced right for a reseller market move. Almost 17% of my portfolio was purchased here. People that post a domain they handregged yesterday for XX,XXX probably will be disappointed. I had a 5K sale recently that I purchased here for $150 a few years back.

•••
I works with minimal profit.

•••
Hi

i transacted $,$$$ in "purchases" with NP members, from either a sales post or domains wanted thread in 2021.

imo...

•••
I works with minimal profit.
Not always the wholesale market is tuned with the retail market, but if one understands what people are looking for here it's definitely possible making a good profit.

The point is that often nP investors acquire names for the retail market and liquidate here, but if one acquires names for the sole purpose of reselling here is another story IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back