Dynadot

Doe your parking page do this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I challenge someone to show me a more handsome parking page.
If you can I'll switch over. Btw dont click on my ads. This is an example
of a quality parkiing page. Since I've switched from Sedo to Active Audience...my measly income there have tripled run over and is now overflowing...

Kudos ActiveAudience.com

Cheer! :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RonnieW said:
www.propertyforrent.org

I challenge someone to show me a more handsome parking page.
If you can I'll switch over. Btw dont click on my ads.

Hmmm - I would'nt really call that "handsome" IMO but beauty is in the eye of the beholder :xf.love:

The nicest one I have ever seen was A Skenzo one - I will try and find a link to one of theirs - its puuuurdy :hehe: .

ps - looks are one thing but how well does it work ?

pps - If you could show it as : Property For Rent.org in the title and heading (ie: with spaces between the words) i bet you'de get waaay more traffic and a better result in search engines.

Last edited:
•••
Almost looks like a real site. Great parked page, many visitors (non-domainers/webbies) couldn't tell the diff. probably.

•••
Lets make a better parking site.

Robert

•••
•••
gazzip said:
Ahh - Found a Skenzo page :xf.love: - www.verginmobile.com

Nice. I would kill to have a parking site which provides pages like that. All the current ones are too obvious.

•••
gazzip said:
Ahh - Found a Skenzo page :xf.love: - www.verginmobile.com

You really think Gazzip. It is crisp however. Btw I've tweaking around
with the colors a bit on the aforementioned site. So it's not permanent.

•••
Me too - I think you have to have loads of traffic to get in with Skenzo

One thing that I can't get my head round is why do all these parking companies always show the domain as, ex: londonhotels.com instead of London Hotels.com with a space between ???

No wonder alot of the parking pages with hyphen domains get more traffic !
(not counting the small percentage of short direct type in domains of course)

•••
Interesting. Skenzo prohibits linking to parked domains :

Contractee may not cause people that may have not otherwise visited a Parked Domain to visit a Parked Domain in any fashion, including but not limited to listings on newsgroups, bulk e-mailing, icq postings, or chatroom/irc postings, forums posting, guestbook posting, iframes, zero pixel frames, hitbots, clickbots, spiders, cgi-scripts, java-scripts, or any other similar method

but ActiveAudience does not seem to. That would seem to go against the grain of the industry but would sure help drive traffic to parked pages.

•••
Robert Allen said:
Nice. I would kill to have a parking site which provides pages like that. All the current ones are too obvious.

Last edited:
•••
RonnieW said:
You really think Gazzip. .

Just my personal favourite, that's all :)

•••
link removed! I still think that ActiveAudience.com rocks more than the others.
I have earned $22.51 since 7:30 this morning while I have just typed away.

My totals traffic this morning on all my domains was 14,664, it's currently 21,930. This is almost complete independent of any newgroups, forums, chatlines.

Im sure most more experienced domainers do much better. But for someone whos been a member for only 6 days, I think it's damn huge.

•••
Personally, I like the Active Audience page better. I think it's more appealing to the eye.
Also what's this:

"PropertyForRent.org, Most handy Property guide...Period!!
Since 1977 providing quality information on Properties for Rent!"

Um...before the internet?

•••
Its when I was born. Most businesses use the "since" when endorsing products...most clothing lines anyway. By the way, that was custom done. I have more in depth explicit sometimes tags, but I wont post anymore sites here. I can believe what my Rap domain looks like now. F'in ridiculously hot!!!

•••
yandig said:
Personally, I like the Active Audience page better. I think it's more appealing to the eye.
Also what's this:

"PropertyForRent.org, Most handy Property guide...Period!!
Since 1977 providing quality information on Properties for Rent!"

Um...before the internet?
Perhaps in the beginning they provided quality information on properties for rent offline.

I just applied for Active Audience, it looks like a nice parking program.

•••
Perhaps, but it just sounds funny, since the site promotes itself as a .org

•••
RonnieW said:

My totals traffic this morning on all my domains was 14,664, it's currently 21,930. This is almost complete independent of any newgroups, forums, chatlines.

Im sure most more experienced domainers do much better. But for someone whos been a member for only 6 days, I think it's damn huge.
That is excellent - Its the clicks that really count on parking pages, not the looks :hehe:

I don't get anywhere near 21,000 page views at sedo :'(

•••
I didn't either. Not with Sedo, Namedrive, 1plus.net, DomainSpa (got the ball rolling for the most part), but Active Audience have eclipsed my expectations tremendously. Many of the names I had posted for sale, I have removed...lol! Wont make that mistake again. Im signing out, but I feel 'yawl' should give this site a try. Good ctr and income in 6 days is better than I've done in all my parking sites combined. If it sounds like Im promoting ActiveAudience....Well thats a GOOD thing!

•••
I've got my domains at Sedo now so I'm anxious to see what happens at Active Audience (if im accepted ;))

•••
RonnieW said:

Those are insane numbers - how many domains do you have parked there? Is it SE traffic or direct nav?

gazzip said:
One thing that I can't get my head round is why do all these parking companies always show the domain as, ex: londonhotels.com instead of London Hotels.com with a space between ???

No wonder alot of the parking pages with hyphen domains get more traffic !
(not counting the small percentage of short direct type in domains of course)

That always bugs me too. Especially since the capitalize the first letter. They should have a method to allow you to edit how the site name displays.

•••
RonnieW - If you have only been a member there for six days I would say it is safe to say that your "new" parking pages have not been indexed by the search engines as of yet and are still showing the previous parking page titles/descriptions etc in the search results.

Hopefully you do even better once they do, please let me know how you get on in a few months time :)

•••
•••
Phronesis said:
That always bugs me too. Especially since the capitalize the first letter. They should have a method to allow you to edit how the site name displays.
I suggested it to Mara at sedo months ago but nothing happened :td:

•••
Well Active Audience is Buy Domains and they just bought GOLDKEY too so they have a lot going on. I think it is cool they let you link to the parking page, DONNY from Parked .com said yesterday on DNF you could do that on PARKED too so I think that is another benefit. I may try them RONNIE I read a neutral post on DNF so I overlooked them but they seem cool.

You can get into SKENZO using KLICKERZ but I think they have some min like you earn $500 a month MONIKER has them in their Traffic CLUB so you can use SKENZO, ADSENSE and DOMAIN SPONSOR nice thread guys a lot of good info, Gazzip you right nice parking page.

•••
gazzip said:
I suggested it to Mara at sedo months ago but nothing happened :td:

At ActiveAudience.com I can change my Title any way I choose.

Check it out

www.employmentstaff.com

I did a lowercase/uppercase combo to show you to range of services AA provides. I also spaced it out as I chose. This is standard function at AA.

TheLegendaryJP said:
If you have steady high traffic Skenzo works best for ctr.

What do you think hi.net leads to ;)

I have 6 domains, averaging 120-200 uniques per day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back