domain doBenefit.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinay

Established Member
Impact
11
It's my first time trying to flip names. I originally bought this to start a business but I ran out of budget.

Please let me know for how much you think I could sell this on an auction. thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pls give me some numbers :xf.cry:

Also, it would be great if you suggested an auction platform and whether I should sell it in an auction, to begin with
 
0
•••
Nobody uses those 2 words in that order. There's no obvious use for it or monetization strategy. I don't see any value in it and wouldn't renew it.
 
0
•••
Nobody uses those 2 words in that order. There's no obvious use for it or monetization strategy. I don't see any value in it and wouldn't renew it.

Very discouraging. so it's not even worth its original 100$ ? GoDaddy Appraisals gives me an estimate of 1635$

Please give me some number instead of just telling me it's trash. if it's 1 dollar then I need to know it's 1 dollar. thank you
 
0
•••
It is worth registration fee following rules of appraisals as it has no real search value or brand ability godaddy appraisal is a robot which thinks two words might be used in a sentence. Add a plural to that and bot appraisal will probably say it is also worth same. Change one word to crap and again it will do the same.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back