Dynadot

domain weightlossdeit.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rajatahirqaiser

Impact
Hello experts here,
I am new to this community, This is my first post after registration, I friend of mine referred me to this portal

I want to sell my domain weightlossdiet.info which I purchased around 2+ Years ago.

Can anyone help me with how much can I expect? This is first time I am trying to flip a domain which I purchased exclusively for flipping later

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, is it 'diet' or 'deit'?
Even with the correct spelling I'm not sure it would be worth a huge amount.
Although it's a subject many people want info about, the name is too wordy for me. I personally like .info but I think they have to be more succinct.

If it's 'deit' then worth next to nothing.

•••
•••
Update: It's weightlossdiet.info

•••
Can I estimate it to be sold at 500 USD at least ?

•••
Last edited:
•••
What is your estimation for it ?

•••
•••
•••
Perhaps developing it might be the way to make money out of it?
The name has good keywords for people to land on after searching. I imagine there's lots of free articles and advertorial you could use, as well as the more conventional ads (although I wouldn't go too heavy on these).
For very little outlay you could probably get a site up quite quickly, and done well it might be a nice little earner. Or if you still wanted to sell it you could have a banner on it saying "This website is for sale".

I'm not really genned up on it, but this section might be helpful as a start.

•••
Today I purchased $5 membership on this website so I can sold in market place.

I already have a couple of articles on it previously 1 year back, but because of no traffic, I sold , Spend around 300 USD and 10 USD on flippa and 5 USD here

Just want to get my money back :p

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back