Dynadot

domain Do you think buy.vip is a good domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

chinalee

Established Member
Impact
Do you think buy.vip is a good domain name?

just tell me

below

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
buy a very important person, it doesnt seem like something ppl would want to look for online, but it's short and sweet, could be brandable, depends on estimated valuation and, of course, what you pay for it

•••
buy a very important person, it doesnt seem like something ppl would want to look for online, but it's short and sweet, could be brandable, depends on estimated valuation and, of course, what you pay for it
not too much

•••
Are there any chinese people with the name "buy"? What does "buy" mean in chinese? If nothing shows up. It's probably worth what you paid for it. Maybe. I don't see "buy" and "vip" as meaning anything great in English.

•••
About the only use I can see is to promote the .vip tld.

•••
Last edited:
•••
let me know your thinking

•••
I like it. Say "Buy Vip", it has a flow to it

•••
•••
•••
it is popular in china
Then i can see it selling for big bucks once .VIP picks up. i reckon you keep it parked until it starts raking in like LLL.com . I have 2 myself but they are longer (DVRS.vip and VRjobs.vip)

•••
Then i can see it selling for big bucks once .VIP picks up. i reckon you keep it parked until it starts raking in like LLL.com . I have 2 myself but they are longer (DVRS.vip and VRjobs.vip)
i cant agree more

•••
•••
it isn't very brandable for western people
but i think it can be great name for chinese

•••
Do you think buy.vip is a good domain name?

No.
The keyword is OK but the extension is the problem.

Last edited:
•••
•••
VIP is very popular in China, is the Chinese symbol of privilege.Because the Chinese like privileges.

•••
amazon buyvip.com
YES. Keep this in mind, it could be taken from you if you use it in the same way as Amazon (online shopping club) or try to sell it to them.
Best to sell to Allibaba ;)
Cheers

•••
YES. Keep this in mind, it could be taken from you if you use it in the same way as Amazon (online shopping club) or try to sell it to them.
Best to sell to Allibaba ;)
Cheers
I also have a about amazon's domain name.Amazonvr.Shop amazonvr.Store

•••
rentalcars.vip no people make offer for this domain...

•••
I also have a about amazon's domain name.Amazonvr.Shop amazonvr.Store
If your saying you have domains with amazon in them, Not good.
Stay away from TM type domains unless they are worth the cost to defend keeping them which is 3-5k+
Cheers

•••
If your saying you have domains with amazon in them, Not good.
Stay away from TM type domains unless they are worth the cost to defend keeping them which is 3-5k+
Cheers
Thank you for reminding me.I wish you good luck

•••
•••
Is 'buy' on every new extension a must have enduser domain? No. But to domainers yes.

Cant find three or four letter VIP prior sales

What would be the ultimate use? Selling VIP tickets or packages.

Some domainer would always buy into that use, so the domain does have some value.

Good Luck

•••
VIP is very popular in China, is the Chinese symbol of privilege.Because the Chinese like privileges.

last year we were told they like long numerics.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back