Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Do you still think Estibot...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Debasis

Established Member
Impact
153
Give opinion about estibot.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
On what....waste of time with this clickbait headline and no context....
 
5
•••
The appraisals are terrible, you may as well pick a number out a hat. Delete it from your bookmarks.
 
0
•••
On what....waste of time with this clickbait headline and no context....
Sorry for clickbaiting.. I have two pictures of a sale and estibot valuation and they don't match up.so I posted it and there was showing error in the post.it was a long post with proofs that estibot is not giving right valuation or valuation tools doesn't even matter. The pictures wew showing as error so I edited the post, and made a clickbait post.sorry
 
0
•••
use it

if you like
dreams
or
fear

but they are not real
don't forget
 
0
•••
This week is Estibot week. Too many Estibot threads already.
 
0
•••
Give opinion about estibot.

Estimates by any bot can be entertaining. Estibot has its use when it comes to other information it provides about visits, etc. I would be a bigger fan if they would give us a discount code for a membership! :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
All I am saying is estibot 's estimated value are wrong
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back