NameSilo

Do you really LOL?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TWM

Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member
Impact
9
Everyone types LOL like its "the" or "a" but do you really laugh out loud when you type it?

I know i sure dont.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Generally, no.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Me neither, Would be kind of sad....
 
0
•••
I at least chuckle! :tu:
 
0
•••
i usually write lmao or rofl if i chuckle/slightly laugh out loud and i write roflmao if i really laugh hard. so lol means nothing lol

or i say hehe

hehe lol.
 
0
•••
hmm I would say half the time it makes me giggle. hehe
 
0
•••
It makes me smile, so I type lol
 
0
•••
I usually Smile too, but from inside i may be "lol'ing" :P
 
0
•••
When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny.

(yay I used chortle in a sentence)
 
0
•••
I never do.... its just one of those things people type to get a conversation going, or making people seem funny when they actually arnt
 
0
•••
Jonathan said:
When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny.

(yay I used chortle in a sentence)

LOL!

ST
 
0
•••
I giggle sometimes at tha stuff.
 
0
•••
Same -- I usually don't, when I LOL for real I usually type LMFAO or something like that :p

LOL!
 
0
•••
I say "lol" when someone says something that is supposed to be funny... but no i dont actually "Laugh Out Loud"
 
0
•••
No but often I am smiling :tu:
 
0
•••
sometimes I do, sometimes I don't :) all depends, it's more what xcorranx says - it's used a lot when somebody else says something funny but it doesn't directly mean we're laughing out loud...
 
0
•••
to me...

LOL = smile
LMAO = I laugh out loud
 
0
•••
If i giggle inside i lol

If i actually lol i do

HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAAHAHAHHA

HOLY SHIT LMAO HAHAHAHAH
 
0
•••
I'm with ^^^^

When i type "lol" i kinda smile/little laugh
I never type something if i don't mean it.
 
0
•••
Hmmmm ,I think it has become more of a habit for me to use it when i think about it,Sometimes i laugh,But the most of the time i don't :laugh:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back