T TWM Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 9 Sep 23, 2005 838 views 26 replies #1 Everyone types LOL like its "the" or "a" but do you really laugh out loud when you type it? I know i sure dont.
Everyone types LOL like its "the" or "a" but do you really laugh out loud when you type it? I know i sure dont.
Lyte Pros Against PrejudiceEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Sep 23, 2005 #4 I at least chuckle! :tu:
nasaboy007 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 66 Sep 23, 2005 #5 i usually write lmao or rofl if i chuckle/slightly laugh out loud and i write roflmao if i really laugh hard. so lol means nothing lol or i say hehe hehe lol.
i usually write lmao or rofl if i chuckle/slightly laugh out loud and i write roflmao if i really laugh hard. so lol means nothing lol or i say hehe hehe lol.
NPQueen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 139 Sep 23, 2005 #6 hmm I would say half the time it makes me giggle. hehe
B Biboz Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Sep 24, 2005 #8 I usually Smile too, but from inside i may be "lol'ing" :P
Jonathan Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Sep 24, 2005 #9 When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny. (yay I used chortle in a sentence)
When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny. (yay I used chortle in a sentence)
M Mike_Wiseman Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Sep 24, 2005 #10 I never do.... its just one of those things people type to get a conversation going, or making people seem funny when they actually arnt
I never do.... its just one of those things people type to get a conversation going, or making people seem funny when they actually arnt
Coastalguy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 42 Sep 24, 2005 #11 Jonathan said: When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny. (yay I used chortle in a sentence) Click to expand... LOL! ST
Jonathan said: When I was younger I used to not laugh out loud, now I will actually chuckle, laugh or chortle at something funny. (yay I used chortle in a sentence) Click to expand... LOL! ST
vip-ip Account Closed Impact 24 Sep 24, 2005 #13 Same -- I usually don't, when I LOL for real I usually type LMFAO or something like that :p LOL!
X xcorranx Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 24, 2005 #14 I say "lol" when someone says something that is supposed to be funny... but no i dont actually "Laugh Out Loud"
I say "lol" when someone says something that is supposed to be funny... but no i dont actually "Laugh Out Loud"
ThreeD VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 229 Sep 24, 2005 #16 sometimes I do, sometimes I don't all depends, it's more what xcorranx says - it's used a lot when somebody else says something funny but it doesn't directly mean we're laughing out loud...
sometimes I do, sometimes I don't all depends, it's more what xcorranx says - it's used a lot when somebody else says something funny but it doesn't directly mean we're laughing out loud...
sublimind Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Sep 25, 2005 #18 If i giggle inside i lol If i actually lol i do HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHHA HOLY SHIT LMAO HAHAHAHAH
josephine Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Sep 25, 2005 #19 I'm with ^^^^ When i type "lol" i kinda smile/little laugh I never type something if i don't mean it.
I'm with ^^^^ When i type "lol" i kinda smile/little laugh I never type something if i don't mean it.
.X. In God I TrustTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 54,259 Sep 25, 2005 #20 Hmmmm ,I think it has become more of a habit for me to use it when i think about it,Sometimes i laugh,But the most of the time i don't
Hmmmm ,I think it has become more of a habit for me to use it when i think about it,Sometimes i laugh,But the most of the time i don't