Dynadot

discuss Do you own any .Golf 🏌🏼‍♂️ domain name ❓

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you own any .Golf 🏌🏼‍♂️ domain name ❓

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    41.7%
  • No

votes
    58.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Get a hole in one with .Golf ⛳
As one of the world’s favorite pastimes, golf is a sport that is loved by the young and old. For professional golf players, golf leagues, or dedicated followers of the sport, the .GOLF domain offers your website the distinction it needs.

Why choose a .GOLF domain extension?
  • Professional athletes, teams, or leagues can gain credibility with a specific and custom domain.

• Golf enthusiasts who want to create a community with those who share their passion can gain better search results with an interest-specific domain.

• Followers on social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook can be easily redirected to a .GOLF website.

I got www.Doha.Golf

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got two!

Miami.Golf & Promo.Golf

If I am not mistaken Miami is a good place for golf, even Trump has a golf club in Miami :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Is this premium registration?
It appears that Mr.Golf is a premium registration as is Ms.Golf. However, I was just able to buy Miss.Golf that appraises at GD for $1,862.00, not a lot less than Mr.Golf that appraises for $2,263.00.

Quick story about the domain Antique.Golf that I bought about 60 days ago. Just above my desk and computer hangs a gun rack that instead of displaying 5 rifles/guns, it displays 5 antique wooden shaft golf clubs ranging from a Brassie to a Niblick. In their retirement years my Mom and Dad owned a small antique business in southern Maryland, and when they passed away, I inherited these old clubs. Personally I was never into antiques, however because I'm into golf, I may want to develop Antique.Golf or at the very least sell the domain to an antique dealer, or someone who might want to start an antique golf business.

Bulloney is having more fun with names than anyone in the world...maybe why I own Bless.Golf:xf.grin:

•••
I got two!

Miami.Golf & Promo.Golf

If I am not mistaken Miami is a good place for golf, even Trump has a golf club in Miami :xf.smile:
These are both real good names. They appraise for around 3K at GD, and not so bad at Estibot. I own OBX.Golf and a few other "location" Golf Domains that need to be marketed to end users in their respective locations. Good luck!

•••
•••
I got only 1 .Golf in my portfolio : Prestige.Golf , which was registered after i read this thread.
Thanks for the inspiration @Michael Ehrhardt

(y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have jupiter.golf. All the PGA players are moving to Jupiter florida and there are tons of courses there. Tiger and Phil, and many of the young players call their home, Jupiter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back