NameSilo

Do You like .IN?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know I have seen threads about .co.in vs. .IN and what not but I want a very straight forward answer...

Do you like .IN domains?

I personally do.

Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like .com and .net the best. so, not that much :P

•••
I like .in names, they are short and snappy. .co.in is better atm though, because more are developed and popular sites like google are using .co.in.

•••
yes.. co.in is preferrable.

•••
I like .in Personally (check out why in Sig)

•••
i like .co.in

looks better

•••
I like both .in & .co.in! :tu:

•••
With huge infrastructural changes accruing that will allow internet access for millions more Indians in the coming months and in a country with an astonishing growth rate of 40+ thousand people a day necessitating a drastic need for technology to improve their futures; this is a country prime for a technological revolution with internet usage leading the way. IMHO, of course, I like'em!

•••
slaughterbeck said:
With huge infrastructural changes accruing that will allow internet access for millions more Indians in the coming months and in a country with an astonishing growth rate of 40+ thousand people a day necessitating a drastic need for technology to improve their futures; this is a country prime for a technological revolution with internet usage leading the way. IMHO, of course, I like'em!

those are the views I have on it

•••
Hello,

I like .IN better then CO.IN

Good luck all:)

•••
I'm all about the top 6, .com/net/org/info/us/biz :) maybe I'll get into the .ws hype soon, but .in is definately not something I'm worrying about right now.

•••
I know that several will not agree with my reasoning, but being from Indiana, I like IN as a way to promote city directories in Indiana. Not much value for the burgeoning Indian market though.

I have a couple generic terms I am holding onto, I'll letcha know in 5 or so years, hehe.

•••
For the same reasons Kimberly stated and the fact India is the largest English speaking country in the world yes I like India, One cannot take a short term view if you like India it means you are holding as an investment for 3 to 5 years down the road so regging a name for 5 years is a $100 investment that could return 10 to 50 fold IMO

•••
nameresolved.com said:
yes.. co.in is preferrable.

It depends in my view. If you have a business related domain
such as banking, I would say yes co.in is preferred, but if you
have lets say a more cultural name, such as girls, then I think
girls.in is better. Just my opinion.

•••
equity78 said:
For the same reasons Kimberly stated and the fact India is the largest English speaking country in the world yes I like India, One cannot take a short term view if you like India it means you are holding as an investment for 3 to 5 years down the road so regging a name for 5 years is a $100 investment that could return 10 to 50 fold IMO

cheers to that

•••
I think its ok. It will get popular sooner because not many people in India have a computer and if they have one then they dont got the internet.

•••
StudioWorks said:
Hello,

I like .IN better then CO.IN

Good luck all:)
Mayne people do, but they are more expensive, so it is hard to say which will be better later.

•••
I dont like .in. .COM is better.

•••
i usually go with .com or.net

•••
it is good to invest now, I think as india gets bigger and their infrastructure improves it will hold many good things for them

•••
i am from india. Go india. I might go with .in
infosis.in

•••
•••
how does 1.99 for infosis.in sound!!! pwnd

•••
death_blade99 said:
how does 1.99 for infosis.in sound!!! pwnd
Do not Understand your Post

•••
the domain name infosis.in costs 1.99

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back