Domain Empire

Do you like Facebook enough to let it rule your phone?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

latestn

Established Member
Impact
Facebook's strategy of making Home available on multiple Android devices is a smart way to go rather than pushing its own hardware too hard. (No word on plans to provide a version for the iPhone — Apple is unlikely to cede precious mobile real estate to Facebook)
-usatosay
What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does it exactly works I haven't understood yet.
Can you explain more.

•••
•••
I deleted my Facebook account, I don't need that crap. ;)

•••
provide more info about it...

•••
I think this is nice features developed by Facebook and now they can capture more mobile user for Facebook.

Last edited:
•••
provide more info about it...

You can find more details into my previous post, with the article link, or you can search on google.
I'm sure you'll find many information about this topic.

•••
It's a good thing to have facebook but sometimes it feels too much that even just everywhere you have it.

•••
everyday receive an email from facebook. but not exactly have the passion to know someone who never met

•••
I don't think it's going to be a big boost for their bottom lines honestly. Most people that would install that already go to FB on their phones, so no big jump in users. I think all they did was burn an already rickety bridge with Google.

•••
everyday receive an email from facebook. but not exactly have the passion to know someone who never met

well, you do know that can disable this if it bothers you? for me it was ok at first, to get an email if someone post a message on my wall and let's say, deletes it after few minutes, i still have a copy in my email. But now it became just annoying, to get everything that is done by others to my email. And especially those bloody facebook weekly updates, can't stand those. Makes me feel like an addict as if, "i must know what happened there while I was away!"

•••
some times Facebook is usable but sometimes it have lots of misuse so everyone should use it by proper way .

•••
I deleted my Facebook account, I don't need that crap. ;)

...deleted yer facebook account? That's enough to make you a suspicious person in today's society.

i ain't got no smartphone. That makes me one as well...

•••
I haven't understood yet.

•••
Facebook's strategy of making Home available on multiple Android devices is a smart way to go rather than pushing its own hardware too hard.
that is a plan by facebook. in fact Google also starting parallel hardware on smart phone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back