IT.COM

Do you know any French affiliate for clothing niche?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello! Do you know any French affiliate for clothing niche? I'm newbie with affiliates, but I have a domain which generates French traffic - 50 uniques daily, searching for clothes. It is impossible for parkings to show adds on this domain. May be the reason is that it is banned by google, but I'm not sure. So, thats why I'm looking for french clothing affiliate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amazon, Ebay, Affilinet

•••
•••
Yes I also agree that you can try on Amazon and Ebay. I think Clickbank is okay also for affiliate marketing. There are some other sites also that has good affiliate marketing programs. You can try on searching them on Google.

•••
zidane, you may want to reread the original post. Last I saw, there were no clothing affiliate programs on Clickbank.

•••
Maybe try commissionjunction... they have a tonne of clothing stuff. Alternatively Amazon might be worth a shot... they have so much stuff that I seriously wouldn't be suprised.

Last edited:
•••
Try Cj, Linkshare, Google Affiliate or Shareasale. All big affiliate networks with clothes section. From there look for what you want.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back