IT.COM

Do you have more than 4 websites ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What type of hosting you use ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Dedicated Server

votes
    16.0%
  • Shared Hosting

votes
    58.0%
  • Virtual Private Server (VPS)

votes
    8.0%
  • Reseller Hosting

votes
    18.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Sameh

NameMarket.comTop Member
Impact
If you already have more than 4 websites .. what type of hosting you use ? Shared hosting or dedicated server.

And why, if possible :)

PS : don't forget to vote.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have about 15 developed websites, but I'm still fine with two shared hosting accounts, as my sites are not receiving so much traffic (yet). However, I consider moving to a VPS or a dedicated server in future when my bandwith usage will grow dramatically (if this ever happens).

•••
I have 4 or 5 sites. All on shared hosting once they get more traffic and need more resources I'll probably change to a VPS. When I used to do proxies they were on a dedicated server ;)

•••
I have a free unlimited reseller :)

•••
Two sites on two different shared accounts, use different companies, I started the first one when I was learning the ropes about using hosting, and went for a small company Hqhost.net, beeing a loyal customer I'm still using them, but my second site is hosted with a bigger company ServerPoint.com, have fun using both, whenever I'll think of more serious things to do on the Internet and make money online, I'll move to ServerPoint.com VPS.

•••
Shared. I guess that will do for me for now...!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back