Domain Empire

Do you have a Girlfriend?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
Hey just asking if you guys have a girlfriend well i do :D her names Hilda ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kinda a wierd thread....

No not at the moment because I don't want to be around KKK members and Nazis more then whats nessissary.

But I have privacy to masturbate all I want which is the next best thing right :lol:

Also the are girls on this forum so unless they're lesbians this thread doesn't really apply to them.

•••
I sort of missin havin a gf, I can go out friday, saturday and get a bit of action if you know what i mean, but I would prefer it to be one girl instead of them bein different lol

Danny

•••
I had one... till like 2 days ago :lol:

But we may be getting back together not sure yet... although i know another girl who really likes me..... :-/

•••
yeah, i donno whats going on with mine. havent realy had a chance to talk to her, asked her out the other day, she asked for time to think about it. then sent me a mesasge along the lines of "there once was a boy named blake who woke up chrismas morning to find under the tree a big box of... love you!" but she made it ryme some how...

now i guess ill see her tonight or newyears night :S

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back