Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Do you believe in Freedom ?

From my Expirience there is no such thing as Freedom

All is dependent

What are your thoughts ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Statute laws have eroded away what was left of freedom.
Do you mean believe in freedom as it still exists or to still call it a cause or a reason to fight?
I don't believe there are too many free countries offering freedom to make choices conscription is millitary slavery and all countries have used it. Taxes and laws will take what is left of your freedom.

Last edited:
•••
•••
As long as we live in a community there is no absolute freedom and that's perfectly normal.

•••
I guess it is a no as the freedom that I have left may be what i can base freedom on in the future. There is certainly a lot less freedom now than what I have experienced in my life. Eg the bars clubs where i am from all have lock out laws which destroyed the night life sending bars cafes pizza, kebab shops all out of business.. Loitering laws carry heavy fines and are given out regularly. I used to live in the most free country on earth but i haven't moved. We are all moving towards Marshall law some sort of new world order and the next world war will fast track it.

•••
I don't believe in freedom for others. For me Yes freedom is necessary. It just depends on whom you ask.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back