Dynadot

domain Do they have any value? Populardream.com, slowpatch.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mrfreak

Established Member
Impact
I have following domains and I am newbie on domaining. Could you please tell me your appraisal for following domains for end-user and reseller? Do they have value? Thanks in advance.

populardream.com
slowpatch.com
14th.net
rentalroom.co
croatian.io
mild.io
mistake.io
negotiation.io
previous.io
realistic.io

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I would return the question to you: why did you register them in the first place ? What would you do with them ?

I think you need to be very careful with .io, it's a niche market and mostly used for tech-related domains.
I can't see a clear use for previous. Previous what ?
mistake is a negative word => hard to use

As for the others I can't really see a clear use for them. I can't see why somebody would want to buy your domains, rather than find some available domain instead. Nobody likes to pay aftermarket prices for a domain, so people need a compelling reason for buying a domain from somebody.
Preferably domains should be commercially viable. They are usually bought for business.

Last edited:
•••
.IO has become one of hottest domain name extensions for startups and most useful domain names .io extension are already registered.

•••
Well, then it's easy: find a startup calling itself "mistake" and offer them your domain name! :|

•••
.io's are hot for tech related startups, but the name preceding the extension is what matters the most.

Also, .io are purchased by tech companies to use for their web applications. A domain like mistake.io may not be a great company name but may be a good web app about mistakes or something.

In my opinion, reseller value not much. End-user? That's all depends on the negotiation.io

•••
IMO, realistic.io is the only one worth keeping, it could play into the VR craze.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you all for your sincere comments. Nobdy mentioned about populardream.com. I was thinking it could be used for people's dreams related website.

•••
Thank you all for your sincere comments. Nobdy mentioned about populardream.com. I was thinking it could be used for people's dreams related website.
"populardream.com", this one is kind of sentiment. Your thinking of people's dreams, you get lots of dreams from people; including people from cemetery.

•••
"populardream.com", this one is kind of sentiment. Your thinking of people's dreams, you get lots of dreams from people; including people from cemetery.

I didn't get what you mean

•••
This kind of product or service is dead on arrival; zero money.

•••

Dream interpretation books are popular (and profitable). I don't think a website would work (difficult to charge for this), but if you wrote a book, you could use your domain to publicise the book.

I also think realistic.io is the best. Potential for vr related uses.

•••
But if you wrote a book = past tense?
But if you write a book= present tense?

•••
Dream interpretation books are popular (and profitable). I don't think a website would work (difficult to charge for this), but if you wrote a book, you could use your domain to publicise the book.

I also think realistic.io is the best. Potential for vr related uses.

My mistake that I didnt write clear :)

I meant that an inspirational website for people who have dreams to achieve. Like about success stories, travel, working at home, make easy money, etc.
Popular dream cars, jobs, life :)

Last edited:
•••
Hon, you are not going to make any jack money, for product or services that creates sentiments or inspirational. You better off selling crispy.bacon.

•••
•••
Well I would return the question to you: why did you register them in the first place ? What would you do with them ?

To be or not to be, that is the question ( What would you do with them ? ) is an smart question for each domain register.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back