IT.COM

Do sites like this make money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
http://www.bestdvdservice.com/

Clearly this site was set up only to link to Blockbuster and Netflix affiliates. They buy adwords to advertise the site, and I assume then hope the clicks lead to click throughs and sign ups. MY question is, do you think sites like this make money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yup.
Now the coding isn't pretty, and looks mid-to-late 90's-ish, but the finder's fee on these is high enough to make it worthwhile.
-Allan

•••
Not sure but some of the links don't work. I see big red "X" on some. :td:

Good luck!

Lyte

•••
Yikes, more people might believe him and he'd make more money if he made the site look better. That is an ugly site...

Yes they make money, he's an affiliate of blockbuster...

•••
Yikes... mid-90s is an understatement. You folks really think he is bring in affiliate dollars... the design is a major turn-off to me. About 3 hours of decent page layout and unified colour scheme effort would go a long way to improving the CTR / EPM numbers with his affiliates...

no?

Rob

•••
Considering that Blockbuster and Netflix pay $9 a signup, I would say that with the right marketing, he could probably make some money on it. I have to agree on the site could use some work. It's not a bad idea though.

•••
eugh... its an awful site - no effort put in at all... but like any awful site, it will make money! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back