NameSilo

Do LLLL. net have any value?

Labeled as advice in "Short" Domain Discussion, started by manfredo, Jul 17, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. manfredo

manfredo Established Member

I have recently bought my first domain auca.net, 12 years old, and I was wondering if it has any value, being quite aged and short. If it is, where do you suggest me to sell it? Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. dnk

dnk Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Domain could have some seo value , how much are you looking for

3. manfredo

I'd be happy with 1xx$, but actually I'm not even sure it might be worth that much. Is it too much to ask for?

4. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

there is a very small floor liquid value for nonchip 4l.net
    of course you can always get enduser who will pay 100s or thousands for it
    problem with those is always same.. u don';t know when they'll come. or if they'll come. or for how much.

for floor prices of stuff check

www.llllsales.com

no one here will ever give you a more complete picture of things than that site.

gl

5. manfredo

Wow, thanks a lot for your feedback! And for the link too!! From now on it's better if I deal only with .com I guess. The first two domains I bought, this one and jogger.us might be hard to place, especially for a newbie!!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice