Established DnTalks.com Domain Name Forum with PR2

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc M.

Established Member
Impact
3
DnTalks.com Domain Name Forum with PR2


Yes! DNtalks.com is forsale now. Since I'm too busy with my Job, i dont have much time to online lately, so i'll have this forum forsale.

Dntalks.com has google PR of 2.

What im selling are:
1. www. dntalks.com (registered with godaddy since 2003)
2. Our Full Database
3. vBulletin License
4. vBseo Licence
5. 2 Styles

Starting bid: $500
BIN price is: $2000
(reserve price applicable)

I heard domain name "dntalk.com" had an offer over $2000 (domain only).

I'm selling only if i reach my reserve. Please Post offer here.

Revenues : Assume low adsense revenues as I'm not tracking Adsence.


Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
whats your reserve?

thanks again
 
0
•••
Hi Matt,

Reserve is $x,xxx - (Also accepting LLLL.com and CCC.com of equal value)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back