Dynadot

domain dnStud.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MyDomgard

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
To configure the price for this domain, I still need your opinion.

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regardless of of Rick Schwarts thinks or does with ''stud'' (it's a generic term by the way - not sure how is it possible to trademark it), DnStud as a name - while playful and short, - has no resale value, unfortunately. DN is an abbreviation that known to domainers only.

•••
Stud means cool or macho.
DN only has meaning to domainers and if we want the name we’ll wait until you drop it. I am Not gonna be referred to as a stud in the business world. Reg fee. 1 day old, ask for refund. Honestly its immature name in my opinion unless you are a true domain stud. Love you John but thats gross comment. Amen

•••
Dnstud.horse would be the better domain :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Finally a reasonable answer :xf.grin:
The last two posts above mine look reasonable to me. Still reg fee to $50 as domainer would be the end user
Thanks! Finally a reasonable answer. Rick is in the last phase of the project for stud.com and even advertises with the slogan: "We breed domain names" Of course, this increases the value of my domain. Regardless of this, the combination (brandable) of dn + stund is very interesting.

Greeting,

Mauri

•••
So what does stud mean?

6ANGcM.gif

•••
i thought Rick Schwartz already trademarked "stud" Now now i checked and he didn't... As i know he was going to use "stud" for domaining industry.

Since he didn't trademarked "stud" while he is holding stud.com you are in a safe position to either develop the name or sell the name.

As i checked other trademarks of "stud" non of them are related to domaning...

If the name was "dnStudy" i would think about low 4 figures, right now i don't see any value with it yet if Rick Schwartz develops "Stud" and makes it publicly known than your "dnStud" will have some value.

IMO

Olcayto

•••
I struggle with this one, sorry. In my opinion

Last edited:
•••
It's abbreviation for
Do Not Suck The Ugly D#ck.

•••
•••
It's abbreviation for
Do Not Suck The Ugly D#ck.
not funny, even rude. dn stands for domain names, native assets etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
We in Germany respect people and opinions because we are brought up that way. We are ready and answer friendly. Thanks!

•••
i thought Rick Schwartz already trademarked "stud" Now now i checked and he didn't... As i know he was going to use "stud" for domaining industry.

Since he didn't trademarked "stud" while he is holding stud.com you are in a safe position to either develop the name or sell the name.

As i checked other trademarks of "stud" non of them are related to domaning...

If the name was "dnStudy" i would think about low 4 figures, right now i don't see any value with it yet if Rick Schwartz develops "Stud" and makes it publicly known than your "dnStud" will have some value.

IMO

Olcayto
Thanks! Finally a reasonable answer. Rick is in the last phase of the project for stud.com and even advertises with the slogan: "We breed domain names" Of course, this increases the value of my domain. Regardless of this, the combination (brandable) of dn + stund is very interesting.

Greeting,

Mauri

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back