Dynadot

domain dnStud.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MyDomgard

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
To configure the price for this domain, I still need your opinion.

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I struggle with this one, sorry. In my opinion

Last edited:
•••
It's abbreviation for
Do Not Suck The Ugly D#ck.

•••
•••
It's abbreviation for
Do Not Suck The Ugly D#ck.
not funny, even rude. dn stands for domain names, native assets etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
So what does stud mean?

6ANGcM.gif

•••
Stud means cool or macho.
DN only has meaning to domainers and if we want the name we’ll wait until you drop it. I am Not gonna be referred to as a stud in the business world. Reg fee. 1 day old, ask for refund. Honestly its immature name in my opinion unless you are a true domain stud. Love you John but thats gross comment. Amen

•••
Dnstud.horse would be the better domain :xf.wink:

•••
•••
We in Germany respect people and opinions because we are brought up that way. We are ready and answer friendly. Thanks!

•••
i thought Rick Schwartz already trademarked "stud" Now now i checked and he didn't... As i know he was going to use "stud" for domaining industry.

Since he didn't trademarked "stud" while he is holding stud.com you are in a safe position to either develop the name or sell the name.

As i checked other trademarks of "stud" non of them are related to domaning...

If the name was "dnStudy" i would think about low 4 figures, right now i don't see any value with it yet if Rick Schwartz develops "Stud" and makes it publicly known than your "dnStud" will have some value.

IMO

Olcayto

•••
i thought Rick Schwartz already trademarked "stud" Now now i checked and he didn't... As i know he was going to use "stud" for domaining industry.

Since he didn't trademarked "stud" while he is holding stud.com you are in a safe position to either develop the name or sell the name.

As i checked other trademarks of "stud" non of them are related to domaning...

If the name was "dnStudy" i would think about low 4 figures, right now i don't see any value with it yet if Rick Schwartz develops "Stud" and makes it publicly known than your "dnStud" will have some value.

IMO

Olcayto
Thanks! Finally a reasonable answer. Rick is in the last phase of the project for stud.com and even advertises with the slogan: "We breed domain names" Of course, this increases the value of my domain. Regardless of this, the combination (brandable) of dn + stund is very interesting.

Greeting,

Mauri

•••
Regardless of of Rick Schwarts thinks or does with ''stud'' (it's a generic term by the way - not sure how is it possible to trademark it), DnStud as a name - while playful and short, - has no resale value, unfortunately. DN is an abbreviation that known to domainers only.

•••
•••
Finally a reasonable answer :xf.grin:
The last two posts above mine look reasonable to me. Still reg fee to $50 as domainer would be the end user
Thanks! Finally a reasonable answer. Rick is in the last phase of the project for stud.com and even advertises with the slogan: "We breed domain names" Of course, this increases the value of my domain. Regardless of this, the combination (brandable) of dn + stund is very interesting.

Greeting,

Mauri

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back