Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijay Suryawanshi

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately, I don't think this one has any more than registration fee value. DNsales would be a solid name, but DNsells is clunky and doesn't make a lot of sense.

@Zandibot has a nice blog post on picking good two word domain names. Start with this, and do a lot more reading before buying your next one: https://www.zandibot.com/how-to-pick-two-word-domains

•••
Agree with Joe. Good luck mate!

•••
as far as this domain goes, I can only see you getting a low xx$USD to a domain seller that would like a .com domain relevant to domains whom is relatively new to the game him/herself.

With that said:
Realistic Expectation If Sold: 5$-15$

Most likely scenario: unable to sell
---------------------------------
P.S. this is 100% opinionated and does not mean certainty in concrete. But coming from an unbiased third party with fair experience in the market, I would at the same time not overlook any of the opinions by me or any others that are given. This is a trade that you must constantly be learning in order to be progressing. I have found that if you stop researching, looking at market sales, socializing among the domainer's such as ourselves.. You don't necessarily stand still in your skill, actually you begin going backwards. Take every lesson you learn as a means to grow further and become even more so adept in this industry. I find myself many times in the past losing money in order to learn key concepts, but its the name of the game.
Better luck on the next name and good luck, hope my message helped even if just by a smidge.

-Tec

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back