IT.COM

DNRater.com - Find Your Domain's Perfect BIN Price!

NameSilo
Watch

kasmi

Established Member
Impact
Greetings, NamePros community!

I'm Youness Kasmi, and I've been into domain investing since 2011 and a member of the NamePros since then. You may recall me from those exciting days, though I did take a break from NamePros around 2015, I think around the Shane vs. Adam drama If I remember.

But still, I have been doing my part using my social media to educate people, especially in the MENA region, about the importance of domain names for any business venture and how to get into domain investing. This led me to start this exciting venture of creating DNRater.com in 2021. The goal was to make domain investing easier and more affordable for all.

I developed DNRater.com in 2021, but I held off on sharing it with this incredible community until now, because I wanted to ensure that the tool was developed and tested to achieve the best accuracy and performance over the past couple of years.

What makes DNRater stand out from the crowd?
Unlike traditional domain appraisal tools that claim to predict a domain's value, DNRater takes a different approach. We understand that a domain's true worth lies in the buyers' eyes. That's why we position ourselves as a tool to help you predict and suggest accurate BIN prices. Our focus is on providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date data to make informed decisions. We don't rely on reported sales, as they may not capture the actual market dynamics. Instead, we consider factors such as the current market landscape and competitor analysis. This unique methodology sets DNRater apart from the rest, ensuring you have the best insights to set your BIN prices with confidence.

Who can benefit from using the website?
  1. Investors with limited domaining knowledge: If you are an investor trying to acquire a valuable domain for resale but lack knowledge about the domain market and its trends, DNRater is the solution for you. By using our tool, you can get the most accurate BIN price for potential buyers. This helps you to make informed decisions, ensuring that you never overpay for a domain. Comparable services often charge fees ranging from $99 to $500 per domain for this assistance.
  2. New domainers: For those of you who are new to the world of domain investing, trying to price your domain names can be a difficult task. DNRater is here to simplify the process and provide affordable domain appraisals. Unlike paid services that demand recurring monthly fees of $30 or more, and professional services charging $99 per domain and above, DNRater provides its services at a starting rate of just $5 per month with no recurring payment.

How to use DNRater?
Create an account at dnrater.com and wait for approval (currently available to approved accounts only). Once your account is verified, you can simply access the homepage to get the BIN price for your domain. Also, you can take advantage of the Bulk option to appraise multiple domain names at the same time. I need to mention that our focus is on .com domains at present, we are trying to improve our website to expand our coverage to other TLDs in the future.

I would like to hear your thoughts on DNRater. Thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope you find our tool useful.

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

NEW UPDATE:
Checkout our new pricing at DNRater.com/pricing

1692557928763.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Kasmi
Please approve my account with free coins to test.

User Name : saghraoui ahmed

•••
DnRater Username abd

Looking forward to using the tool!

•••
great work keep going
username, karimbro

•••
Hello everyone, I am sorry I couldn't reply in time, my account got banned by NP mods because of all your positive replies (thank you so much for all the love and support) and also the 35$ giveaway to try out the tool.
I am glad they unblocked my account for now so I can post the last winners of the free 35$ because the mods didn't like that, which was the reason for my thread to be moved to the promotional section.
So the usernames below already got approved and got a 35$ deposit:

evad, Mr Abdelsalam, bigdomainer, Domary, Exotic, Namingfy, Debruyne, dinalives, fatimaezz, Samhiro, hasnae, karimdax, medop, technowa, mrmod, geraldo, attayeb, Memo, zouhaira , nasgaa, YahiMahi, Mrfix, wellness, BlackKnight, toufiq hajjoub, yldomains, globaldon, mattandersun, elmounaimx , Joseph, zeina, abdellahnid, benflan3, Lyes yzd, Youssef Idrissi, Samer, ArabicBrands, jamaliste, ali essabbar, Timbestdeals, radio, YassineNachmaoui, hicham elmounaim, Mr Karim, Kingdov, mesdil, houhas, Selstar, tadjeddine, Badrovic, StarEarth, MuhamedAhwany, BESTSELLER, radiologist, kasperdz, IRH, hadjibkr, najatelafia, MohSaadeh, Aimene Baili, Khayro, saghraoui ahmed, karimbro

Anyone coming after this reply, the giveaway is already finished, please do not spam this thread.

•••
I have using dnrater for a while now and for me it's easy and efficient! I definitely recommend it.

•••
I mentioned in the thread that DNRater is 2 years old, so there are already users who I would like and appreciate to hear their feedbacks as well, also some are willing to get the free coins I guess. From my perspective, I see it as a great way to introduce NamePros to MENA region.

Thank you so much Kasmi for highlighting the Mena Region! We have many Mena related Domains.

With all due respect, we will send a DM once we get an account going on your site.

Kind regards,

Oz.

Transparent Domains

•••
Thank you kasmi nice toool for appraisal
Username:tahare

•••
Dnrater will helpus to appraisal domains
Username:Lolael

•••
•••

I'm Youness Kasmi, and I've been into domain investing since 2011 and a member of the NamePros since then. You may recall me from those exciting days, though I did take a break from NamePros around 2015, I think around the Shane vs. Adam drama If I remember.

But still, I have been doing my part using my social media to educate people, especially in the MENA region, about the importance of domain names for any business venture and how to get into domain investing. This led me to start this exciting venture of creating DNRater.com in 2021. The goal was to make domain investing easier and more affordable for all.

I developed DNRater.com in 2021, but I held off on sharing it with this incredible community until now, because I wanted to ensure that the tool was developed and tested to achieve the best accuracy and performance over the past couple of years.

Unlike traditional domain appraisal tools that claim to predict a domain's value, DNRater takes a different approach. We understand that a domain's true worth lies in the buyers' eyes. That's why we position ourselves as a tool to help you predict and suggest accurate BIN prices. Our focus is on providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date data to make informed decisions. We don't rely on reported sales, as they may not capture the actual market dynamics. Instead, we consider factors such as the current market landscape and competitor analysis. This unique methodology sets DNRater apart from the rest, ensuring you have the best insights to set your BIN prices with confidence.

1. Investors with limited domaining knowledge: If you are an investor trying to acquire a valuable domain for resale but lack knowledge about the domain market and its trends, DNRater is the solution for you. By using our tool, you can get the most accurate BIN price for potential buyers. This helps you to make informed decisions, ensuring that you never overpay for a domain. Comparable services often charge fees ranging from $99 to $500 per domain for this assistance.
  2. New domainers: For those of you who are new to the world of domain investing, trying to price your domain names can be a difficult task. DNRater is here to simplify the process and provide affordable domain appraisals. Unlike paid services that demand monthly fees of $30 or more, and professional services charging $99 per domain and above, DNRater offers its services at an affordable rate of just $1 per domain.

How to use DNRater?
Create an account at dnrater.com and wait for approval (currently available to approved accounts only). Once your account is verified, you can simply access the homepage to get the BIN price for your domain. Also, you can take advantage of the Bulk option to appraise multiple domain names at the same time. I need to mention that our focus is on .com domains at present, we are trying to improve our website to expand our coverage to other TLDs in the future.

NamePros Free Coins?
As a gesture of gratitude to the NamePros community, I am offering each member $35 worth of free coins for the week. These coins can be used to appraise up to 35 domains, so you can test the potentials of DNRater at no cost. Simply sign up at DNRater and reply to this thread with your DNRater username to be approved and get rewarded with the 35$ coins. Finished (Read full replies)

While I really wish I was able to make DNRater entirely free to use, the reality is that it relies on data resources that are quite expensive. However, I will do my best to provide free coins whenever possible to the NamePros community, so you don't have to pay anything at DNRater, just make sure to keep an eye on this thread for giveaways. Why doing that? By using the tool for your domains, not only do you benefit from its recommendations, but you also help us to improve the algorithm further.

I would like to hear your thoughts on DNRater. Thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope you find our tool useful.

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

•••

2. New domainers: For those of you who are new to the world of domain investing, trying to price your domain names can be a difficult task. DNRater is here to simplify the process and provide affordable domain appraisals. Unlike paid services that demand monthly fees of $30 or more, and professional services charging $99 per domain and above, DNRater offers its services at an affordable rate of just $1 per domain.

How to use DNRater?

NamePros Free Coins?
As a gesture of gratitude to the NamePros community, I am offering each member $35 worth of free coins for the week. These coins can be used to appraise up to 35 domains, so you can test the potentials of DNRater at no cost. Simply sign up at DNRater and reply to this thread with your DNRater username to be approved and get rewarded with the 35$ coins. Finished (Read full replies)

While I really wish I was able to make DNRater entirely free to use, the reality is that it relies on data resources that are quite expensive. However, I will do my best to provide free coins whenever possible to the NamePros community, so you don't have to pay anything at DNRater, just make sure to keep an eye on this thread for giveaways. Why doing that? By using the tool for your domains, not only do you benefit from its recommendations, but you also help us to improve the algorithm further.

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

•••
Hello Kasmi
Please approve my account with free coins to test

User Name : Hamidchokri

•••

How to use DNRater?

NamePros Free Coins?

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

How to use DNRater?

NamePros Free Coins?

Warm regards,
Youness Kasmi

•••
Hello Kasmi,

Best Moroccan domainer, provide us a greet tools in the world.

User Name : DnAgency

Thank you so much.

•••
Thank you for this tool
Username: hm sam

•••
User: Houcinpro
Best tool ever thanks boss for your work
Hello. Mr youness hope you doing well , this is my username on dnrater account "Smail ha"

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is it only a paid service or is there a free tier?

•••
Hi, I would like to try this service - pay for this service, but it is not possible, actually.

I see this message when trying to log in: "Users must be approved by the administrator first"

username: rokoroko

•••
Youness Kasmi

Hello Youness,

I've received 35 coins credit. Thank you!
But, when I tried to search, I got error saying
"You don't have enough coins!"

Can you please help with this one.

User name: Namingfy

Thank you!

1693192823694.png

1693192776452.png

•••
Hello,

The service is not available? Or is it just by the cache of my browser?

the message is just: Coming soon...

several weeks

Rokoroko

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

The service is not available? Or is it just by the cache of my browser?

the message is just: Coming soon...

several weeks

Rokoroko

Just checked. It's coming soon for me too...

1696619627450.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back