Domain Empire

question dninquiry.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anybody can tell me if this guy is legit ?
I got 2 emails from him today ,wanting to buy 2 domains.
Thanks in advance
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I am interested in purchasing the domain name fqqqf.com for the price of
$100.00 USD. Please advise if there is interest on your part in
discussing this opportunity.
Kind regards,
Edward Lawrence
call_skype_logo.png
(800) 259-6263 FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I am interested in purchasing the domain name 8889985.com for the price of
$100.00 USD. Please advise if there is interest on your part in
discussing this opportunity.
Kind regards,
Edward Lawrence
call_skype_logo.png
(800) 259-6263 FREE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol what is the point of him asking if we are interested if he doesn't bother replying back?

•••
When you received 2 or more emails, consider it as blast emails or spam. Don't even bother to reply, it's a waste of time. Tag it as junk right away.

•••
An Email back in 2014:

=================
Hello,

My name is Edward Lawrence and I am a Business Development Manager for MCB, a domain name wholesaler. We are offering the keyword-rich domain name CustomMadeTowels.com for the onetime price of $244.

If properly optimized, this domain can pay for itself many times over with the leads it creates when somebody searches on Google for the term "Custom Made Towels".

Only one party can own this strategic domain name. This domain will be sold to the first party that completes the sale. We transfer ownership of the domain before payment is due.

See the great things our customers are saying about us on the testimonial section of our website.

Please email or contact us by phone at 800-521-NAME (6263) to purchase this domain or to find out how this domain can help your business.

Kind regards,

Edward Lawrence
Business Development Manager
MCB
P.O.BOX 1061
Alhambra, CA 91802
800-521-NAME (6263)
=====================

An Email Today: (The Domain he was interested to buy is: Meteorist.com
======================
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the domain name {{ DOMAIN }. Please advise if there is interest on your part in discussing this opportunity.

Kind regards,

Edward Lawrence
======================

And like a Gazillion emails in between the two above ---

None of which ended up being a sale

•••
Lol what is the point of him asking if we are interested if he doesn't bother replying back?

If you ask me, my best guess would be that
he at least
.. verified your email is working (added to database)
.. know someone is reading the email (open rate)
.. verified interest by that response (hot lead for niche offers -> blast email. Sell "hot responsive lists" on other forums, etc..)

Unread into spam. Sorry "unopened" into spam (cause most massmailers can "see and tag" you when the email gets opened.

•••
If you ask me, my best guess would be that
he at least
.. verified your email is working (added to database)
.. know someone is reading the email (open rate)
.. verified interest by that response (hot lead for niche offers -> blast email. Sell "hot responsive lists" on other forums, etc..)

Unread into spam. Sorry "unopened" into spam (cause most massmailers can "see and tag" you when the email gets opened.
Makes sense. No worries here because I have custom filters if I need them.

•••
YAY!!

while writing above.. i too got such email awarding me VIP status.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back