pertosda

Digital MarketingVIP Member
Impact
DNF hacked???

Have you seen this?

http://www.DNF

Wow, Im shocked!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume Adam is at T.R.A.F.F.I.C so if you know anyone there
maybe they can notify Adam

I was in the site at approximately 7:35 AM Eastern Time
noticed it was a bit slow and it stopped responding at 7:40 AM

Does this have anything to do with the S O C I A L thread?

•••
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/251032-rule_violation-hacked.html

Thanks man we knew from ^ & sorry for hearing that you spent $50 on their membership .. hope that you will be able to get your money back !

•••
mistermouse63 said:
yeah i had to read it at least a few time to get what he's saying

Care to share ? I did not get it yet...

•••
WOW Just went there and was like what.....WOW

Hacker quote:I think you forgot SnapNames,NamePros,Dnjournal.com And more sites, Yes????

Does this mean he is gonna hack all of those places?

•••
hacked for me too. i don't get what he's saying... can anybody explain? :p

•••
I really feel sorry for Adam..Pity him :(

•••
yeah
its not good when things like this happen

they probably take very good back-ups though
at max i would of thought a days worth of info lost

Joe

•••
as far as i understand he's not satisfied that someone reported a stolen domain (i think someone mentioned that it is parked in the Sedo section of the forum, perhaps Sedo found out and banned that domain... dunno). He also says that if we don't keep our mouths shut about illegal things he'll further damage the forum.

i was told that this guy hacked snapnames before... he's from iran

•••
Hmmm, I just paid my membership with PayPal few days ago. I wonder if my PayPal ID has been compromised....time to change the password!

•••
Most big forum admins...

Backup their forums roughly every 3 hours automatically and save them onto another server. (If i remember correctly, on average, According to The Admin Zone)
Lets hope that's what he's done too.

I never went on DNF, but it's not good getting hacked.

•••
Wow, thats not good news. Hope they can recover.

•••
If you search [email protected] you can see some of the threads he was in at DNF a while back (you obviously can't go to the page because it is down) but it is obvious from the snippets you can see that he was angry at the DNF community.

•••
go to the site now hes added more with music.

•••
Wow this is very bad I hope namepros start to do hourly backups, at then the damage will be minimal. And will we lose our domains >:(

TheArbiter said:
http://DNF.justgotowned.com
:laugh: that was very funny!

•••
now they even have adsense on the hacked site

•••
He's added a message board with ADSENSE?!

•••
I think this guy has a beef with them about not reporting stolen domains, I was reading a thread over there yesterday about the stolen domain name s o c i a l . c o m, I wonder if that has anything to do with this?

BuyandSwap said:
go to the site now hes added more with music.
Report the adsense ID to google

Last edited:
•••
haha love the music. he also made a little forum - was that there before?

•••
Wahey. The first time I've known it to be hacked. A Shame I cannot understand what the hell he's on about.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Just out of interest, what would this guy get as a punishment for this?

•••
Hmm, yeah I rushed over here to report it when I saw- guess I wasn't the first to see. Why do people do this? Hacking a site cos they don't agree with something on it I guess...

Idiots. Hope its resolved soon and the perpetrator is brought to justice.

•••
Well, I've seen plenty of not updated phpBB forums hacked, but its the first time I see an up to date VBulletin forum to be hacked so seiously.

I wonder what VBulletin can say about this???

•••
McDot said:
Well, I've seen plenty of not updated phpBB forums hacked, but its the first time I see an up to date VBulletin forum to be hacked so seiously.

I wonder what VBulletin can say about this???
If the server was hacked it has nothing to do with the forum software.

•••
Never seems to stop with the hacking, well hopefully they won't hack NP.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back