Dynadot

DNF down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what's going on? DNF seems to be down since last night now..

Update on May 20, 2016: DNF is now parked on Sedo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNF.com - Its a chinese site...DN Fund...and just checked...its online.

•••
DNF (known as DNF) is what I was referring to.

•••
It has been down for me also.

•••
•••
It's been down since yesterday for me as well.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this discussed anywhere else but here since it happened. I know the community there is far less active than it used to be, but maybe it's worse than I realized when so few people seem to care about it going offline for so long.

•••
That must suck for those who paid for memberships there.

•••
Only one site we need ..NAMEPROS ...one big happy family of domainers.
Plus admin had a new baby ,costly ,need our support ,lol

•••
•••
Just read dnf is just down for server upgrade...

•••
With Adam it's more likely the "server upgrade" is actually "unpaid bill"

•••
No one can tell me if DNF is down or not ???? . omg

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

•••
been down for a week. http://tldinvestors.com/2016/02/with-DNF-down-close-to-a-week-members-are-losing-deals.html

•••
•••
Thanks for letting me know .

•••
At first he was saying it was going through "server upgrades"... just another one of his compulsive lies. http://domainnamewire.com/2016/02/19/r-i-p-DNF-2001-2016/ Andrew Alleman's latest post, he is calling it. DNF is dead.

Also, be prepared for lots of spam if you were ever a member, on Adam's fb page he publically posted that he had 800k opt-ins and he asked if anyone knew how to turn that into cash. He is scrambling for money it seems. Unpaid bills, avoiding victims for months still.

•••
Looks like I have outlived my Platinum Lifetime Membership - sheesh! Lots of good memories from there - meet a lot of nice people and one not so nice one.

I guess the guy who once dubbed himself (and had the domain to prove it) dotcomgod was a mere mortal after all - and not a very forthright one at that.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back