Bidding starts at $5.00
Increments $5.00
BIN $34
Bidding ends 72 hrs after last bid
Free push to Name.com or transfer
Payment via PayPal + PayPal fee.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Michelle
Also tagging you I won at bin.

•••
rohitgoyal bid was Sunday at 11:29PM PST I claimed at Wednesday 1:14PM PST. wasn't there about 10 hours and 15 minutes left when I claimed bin?

•••
The end time of this auction is 72 hours after last bid.

rohitgoyal bid $30 on Monday at 1:29 AM CST - 72 hours from that would be Thur. at 1:29 am CST. Daniel Owens placed a SOLD at BIN Wed, at 3:14 pm CST (Well before the 72 hours).

The winner of this auction is "Daniel Owens"

Please contact one another in direct message. if either buyer or seller needs assistance, please add me to the direct message so i can get more involved.

Thanks,

•••
The end time of this auction is 72 hours after last bid.

rohitgoyal bid $30 on Monday at 1:29 AM CST - 72 hours from that would be Thur. at 1:29 am CST. Daniel Owens placed a SOLD at BIN Wed, at 3:14 pm CST (Well before the 72 hours).

The winner of this auction is "Daniel Owens"

Please contact one another in direct message. if either buyer or seller needs assistance, please add me to the direct message so i can get more involved.

Thanks,
Thank you for your interpretation, I need time to understand this.

•••
:xf.eek: Daniel Owens highest bidder.

•••
Domain Name: DJWW.NET
Registered at Name.com
Creation Date: 2014-10-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-24

Bidding starts at $5.00
Increments $5.00
BIN $34
Bidding ends 72 hrs after last bid
Free push to Name.com or transfer
Payment via PayPal + PayPal fee.

Rule Reminder regarding fees

6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids.

Thank you.

•••
Rule Reminder regarding fees

6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids.

Thank you.
Is this domain owned by you or me? If someone did not agree with my terms, then why did he make a bet? I understand this as an attempt to sabotage the auction.

Last edited:
•••
Is this domain owned by you or me? If someone did not agree with my terms, then why did he make a bet? I understand this as an attempt to sabotage the auction.
It is yours of course, but , markerplace rules state that

You can read more about the rules here

https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/#section-060107

This is a rule reminder and all members must abide by the rules. Thank you.

•••
It is yours of course, but , markerplace rules state that

You can read more about the rules here

https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/#section-060107

This is a rule reminder and all members must abide by the rules. Thank you.
Answer me, please, why did Daniel Owens place a bet on my lot if he follows the rules of NamePros forum?

•••
Answer me, please, why did Daniel Owens place a bet on my lot if he follows the rules of NamePros forum?
The rules (As the moderator quoted) clearly state that sellers are responsible for fees. That means that you may not charge a buyer any fee's as outlined in the rules you agreed to when you signed up and used NamePros.

Please make contact with the winner and initiate the transaction within the next 48 hours. Failure to do so could result in an infraction that may limit your accounts access.

Thanks for understanding.

•••
The rules (As the moderator quoted) clearly state that sellers are responsible for fees. That means that you may not charge a buyer any fee's as outlined in the rules you agreed to when you signed up and used NamePros.

Please make contact with the winner and initiate the transaction within the next 48 hours. Failure to do so could result in an infraction that may limit your accounts access.

Thanks for understanding.

I understand that I violated the forum rules, but why is Daniel Owens made a bid on my auction if he observes the rules of the forum?

•••
I understand that I violated the forum rules, but why is Daniel Owens made a bid on my auction if he observes the rules of the forum?
The winning bidder may have placed a bid because they do know the rules and that you can not charge any fee's to them. Understanding the rules, they were comfortable bidding on the auction knowing that a moderator would make sure the seller (you) would honor the rules as well.

Please initiate the transaction with the winner within the next 48 hours and keep the rules in mind so you can avoid anything like this from happening again in the future.

Thanks,

•••
The winning bidder may have placed a bid because they do know the rules and that you can not charge any fee's to them. Understanding the rules, they were comfortable bidding on the auction knowing that a moderator would make sure the seller (you) would honor the rules as well.
It's a way to do shit? :grumpy:

•••
The winning bidder may have placed a bid because they do know the rules and that you can not charge any fee's to them
A couple other possibilities are that the bidders did not notice it in your sales listings or they wouldn't have minded paying the fees, but regardless of the reason, our rules say that you may not force buyers to pay the fees. If the buyers want to pay them, that's their decision, but the rules state that it can't be required as part of the deal/auction that sellers make/offer.

Hope that helps,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back