Dynadot

.tv diy.tv ending on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ATL.tv

atl.tvEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have 2 going up, Televisions.tv and Genealogy.tv

•••
Oh. Sorry Richard. Was confused on what you meant.

Cheers and nice roi Richard

•••
mckennaronnie said:
It is a strange situation, i cannot work out why it was put into auction before trying to sell it on sites like NP where i'm sure it would of received offers since it's paid up til 2013.

I think a fair number of people perfer to sell that way, easy for the seller if you don't mind paying the commission.

•••
snoop said:
I think a fair number of people perfer to sell that way, easy for the seller if you don't mind paying the commission.

Yeah i know many prefer going to auction but you would think that if you had a domain regged for another 5 years then you would take your time, wait on the market growing or an offer coming in rather than going to auction without trying to contact any of the usual buyers of .tv domains.

•••
mckennaronnie said:
Yeah i know many prefer going to auction but you would think that if you had a domain regged for another 5 years then you would take your time, wait on the market growing or an offer coming in rather than going to auction without trying to contact any of the usual buyers of .tv domains.

I would guess they have probably originally registered it for development purposes, then given up on that and decided to sell or been in need of cash. Then again maybe it was just speculation but it is hard to imagine many registering so many years ahead.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back