Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DisplayAdvertising.crypto

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

5tel

Established Member
Impact
3
Hey guys just wondering what you would sell this one for, I got a few really good ones, even one with the name Stelios.crypto, just wondering what you guys think.

The difference with .crypto is there is no renewal fee, you have it for life so I can see the good ones all being taken at some point.

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $600
 
1
•••
Now it doesn't have value. In future, who knows...
 
1
•••
Thank you for the responses. I have it listed on OpenSea starting with like $170 opening bid but we'll see what happens.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thank you for the responses. I have it listed on OpenSea starting with like $170 opening bid but we'll see what happens.
any offers/bids yet?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back