NameSilo

Dispensary/link

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by DomainDLR, Feb 10, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. DomainDLR

DomainDLR Established Member

Dispensary/link
    Hand reg 12/17
    GoDaddy Appraisal $1,517
    99 extensions taken
    Google E/M 26M
    CPC $1.73

Anyone have a minute to review this domain and provide some constructive feedback as to the potential current value? Where you see the value at in 5 years undeveloped would also help. With dispensaries popping up like crazy, would you try to sell now or wait a few years?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Arpit131

Arpit131 Top Member VIP

Less than 10 sales in 2018 in this extension. That makes it very unlikely for this one to sell. Sorry, but i don't see any value in this name at this point based on the demand.

3. barman

barman Established Member

The problem with .link is the lack of sales in .link ^ and the fact there will always be leakage to dispensarylink dot com.

That said ... dispensarylink is not a bad brand name. 5 years from now, could there be a social network or service that links dispensary owners together? Or some business service that caters to dispensary owners? Absolutely.

If the reg-fee is cheap enough, I'd hang onto it for a few years or longer. (I just wouldn't end up with a .link name in the first place. But if i had it, i'd keep it)

4. DomainDLR

DomainDLR Established Member

It’s cheap enough. $7 and some change renewal fee. I like the B2B ideas you shared. Had some similar thoughts towards providing a service to all dispensaries. 5 years from now I can’t imagine the number of dispensaries there will be in the US. Thanks for the review.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!